Managing inventory can be a major challenge for the e-commerce industry. The problem is compounded for businesses that have a multi-channel approach to commerce – selling items online and offline. Our multi channel inventory management solution integrates all your channels and optimizes the customer experience for maximum customer satisfaction and business growth.
There are many challenges which multi-channel businesses must content with. There needs to be a centralized system which keeps track of sales and inventory across all the channels, stores, warehouses, and locations. Some of the challenges faced by multi-channel businesses are:
● Lack of control and visibility over total stock because the stock is spread across difference channels and locations
● Lack of tracking results in businesses being blindsided by shortages which causes loss of sales
● Lack of integration can result in mismanagement of idle stocks and pending orders
● Manually taking stock of inventory is a highly inefficient and error-prone process
● IManual carries a risk of human error which can cause stocking delays
● Human errors causing delay or over replenishment of stocks
● Business challenges because of lack of inventory forecasting
Businesses can ensure that they can overcome these challenges by integrating all their inventory data into one centralized inventory management software with automation.
We have a track record of delivering robust inventory management tools and solutions to multi-channel businesses across the world. Our in-depth understanding and experience of e-commerce multi-channel inventory management allows us to understand your business needs and deliver solutions that solve some of the biggest problems faced by your business. Our solution evolves your inventory management across all channels, automating and streamlining processes which results in saved time and money.
● A centralized solution for complete control over your inventory which automatically synchronizes across multiple channels
● Increases restocking efficiency as well as purchase planning and management across your supply chain
● Automated ordering and fulfilment functionality to ensure ideal stocking levels across your warehouses and stores
● Support for multinational businesses and multiple currencies to ensure that your business can grow without limits
● Streamlined workflows for catalog management, kitting management, and bundling
● Immediate reports and notifications for low stocks
● Smart analysis of historical data for inventory forecasting